Many methods to improve your health are pretty straightforward: to lose weight, eat less and exercise more; to boost your energy, get more sleep; to prevent dehydration, drink more water. Others, however, are totally counterintuitive. The following 12 tips really do work—but they may leave you scratching your head.
I – Word Understanding
Straightforward – easy to understand
Counterintuitive – not agreeing with what seems right or natural
II – Have Your Say
1. Are you health conscious? Please share some of your health tips.
2. Here are 12 strange-but-true health tips. Please share your opinion:
– Drink coffee to have a better nap.
– For healthy teeth, don’t brush after eating.
– To wear a smaller size, gain weight….muscle weight.
– To eat less, eat more (protein, not carbohydrates).
– Skip energy drinks when you’re tired.
– Drink water when you’re bloated.
– Ditch diet soda to lose weight.
– Drink a hot beverage to cool off.
– Exercise when you’re tired.
– Handwrite notes to boost your brainpower.
– To improve your relationship, spend less time together.
– Ditch antibacterial soap prevent illness